Wednesday, April 7, 2010

1st blog in English...

don't know why today feel wanna write in english .. even my english not so well and smooth ..
usually many thing in my life hope to write down here , but at the end all also gone .. cause when home have no mood or lazy .. beside that sometime i also write on my personal dairy ...
when say to my personal dairy ... i feel sad now... cause i drop my dairy already .. don't know where i leave it ?! make me so disappointed now ! how ?
i have to write down my particular at the last page , bout my name , address and phone no .. hope if really drop on "your" hand you can contact me ~ i'll treat you well !
write till now ... i also don't what should i write anymore ?! don't know why suddenly my feel can get disappointed fast ... make me suddenly down ~ too bad ...
whatever wish all the best coming when tomorrow sun up~ as a new hope for me !

2 comments:

JinRaiXin said...

First time writing english language in your blog so that I'll leave a comment with english language as long as I can.
Hehe...
Perhaps you will find it out your daily as soon as possible. (^_^)d

WaiSoonTham said...

jinraixin , i also hope that my dairy can be find as soon as possible . thank your concern .